Genocide-free investing shareholder proposals
Whitepapers and research
- Genocide-free Investing: How and why investment firms should avoid ties to genocide, July 16, 2014
- Genocide-free Investing: 2014 Proxy Vote at Franklin Resources, February 4, 2014.
- Genocide-free Investing: 2013 Proxy Votes at JPMorgan Chase and Franklin Resources, January 29, 2013.
- 2012 Report on Sustainable and Responsible Investing Trends in the United States, Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment, November 14, 2012. This report finds that Sudan is the top ESG consideration for institutional investors.
- Genocide-free Investing: New Opportunities for Investors, August 4, 2010.
- Genocide-free Investing: KRC research results from 2010 and 2007.
- Letter of complaint to the UN Global Compact regarding PetroChina, December 15, 2008.
- The Detrimental Presence of PetroChina/CNPC in Sudan, SDTF, July 26, 2007.
- PetroChina, CNPC, and Sudan: Perpetuating Genocide, SDTF, April 15, 2007.
- An Analysis of Select Companies’ Operations in Sudan, Yale, December 13, 2005.
- Sudan, Oil, and Human Rights, Human Rights Watch, 2003.
Who has divested from Sudan
Transparency and disclosure rules
- 2012 proxy vote on genocide-free investing at JPMorgan Chase, Pensions & Investments, April 2, 2012.
- 2011 proxy vote on genocide-free investing at JPMorgan Chase, Wall Street Journal, May 11, 2011.
- You’re making a killing in Darfur, video ad from Save Darfur Coalition, 31 seconds, October 1, 2007.
- Fidelity must divest for Darfur, video ad from the Save Darfur Coalition, 33 seconds, May 1, 2007.
- Fidelity portfolio managers make their investment decisions, USA Today, from Save Darfur Coalition, April 30, 2007.