Pending shareholder proposals for genocide-free investing
Proxy votes that are scheduled or expected
Fidelity funds with shareholder votes on genocide-free investing originally scheduled for May 14, 2013, but delayed to June 18, 2013.
- Biotechnology Portfolio (FBIOX)
- Chemicals Portfolio (FSCHX)
- Computers Portfolio (FDCPX)
- Health Care Portfolio (FSPHX)
- Real Estate Investment Portfolio (FRESX)
- Telecom and Utilities (FIUIX)
Other pending proposals
Franklin Resources (BEN)
JPMorgan Chase (JPM)
American funds – No pending proposals.
American Century funds not yet scheduled.
- Growth Stock
- Select Stock
Artisan funds – No pending proposals.
See voting results here for 1 fund on 11-13-12.
BlackRock iShares funds – No pending proposals.
Proposal for 1 fund withdrawn on 11-12-09.
DWS funds not yet scheduled.
- Global Bond (SSTGX)
- International (SCINX)
Fidelity funds not yet scheduled.
- Advisor Municipal Income (FMPIX)
- Balanced (FBALX)
- Blue Chip Growth (FBGRX)
- Blue Chip Value (FBCVX)
- Canada (FICDX)
- Capital & Income (FAGIX)
- Capital Appreciation (FDCAX)
- Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Contrafund (FCNTX-FCNKX)
- Convertible Securities (FCVSX)
- Disciplined Equity Fund (FDEQX)
- Diversified International (FDIVX)
- Dividend Growth Fund (FDGFX)
- Equity-Income Fund (FEQIX)
- Equity Income II (FEQTX)
- Export and Multinational (FEXPX)
- Freedom 2020 (FFFDX)
- Freedom 2025 (FFTWX)
- Freedom 2030 (FFFEX)
- GNMA (FGMNX)
- Growth Company (FDGRX)
- Growth Discovery (FDSVX)
- Growth & Income (FGRIX)
- Independence (FDFFX)
- Inflation-Protected Bond (FINPX)
- Intermediate Government Income (FSTGX)
- International Discovery (FIGRX)
- Investment Grade Bond (FBNDX)
- Leveraged Company Stock (FLVCX)
- Low-Priced Stock (FLPSX-FLPKX)
- Magellan (FMAGX)
- Mid-Cap Stock (FMCSX-FKMCX)
- Mortgage Securities (FMSFX)
- Overseas (FOSFX)
- Puritan (FPURX)
- Small Cap Independence (FDSCX)
- Spartan 500 Index (FSMAX)
- Spartan International Index (FSIIX)
- Spartan US Equity (FUSEX)
- U.S. Bond Index (FBIDX)
- Value (FDVLX)
See voting results here for:
- 13 funds on 7-15-09 and 8-14-09
- 21 funds on 3-19-08, 4-16-08, 5-14-08 and 6-18-08
Franklin Templeton funds not yet scheduled.
- Franklin California Tax-Free Income (FKTFX)
- Franklin Federal Interm.-term Tax-free Income (FITZX)
- Franklin Growth (FKGRX)
- Franklin High Income (FHAIX)
- Franklin High Yield Tax-Free Income (FRHIX)
- Franklin Income (FHKINX)
- Franklin U.S. Government Securities (FKUSX)
- Mutual Global Discovery (TEDIX)
- Mutual Quest (MQIFX)
- Mutual Shares (MUTHX)
- Templeton Global Bond (TPINX)
See voting results here for:
- 2 funds on 3-1-13
ICON funds not yet scheduled
- Healthcare (ICHCX)
- Long/Short (IOLIX)
ING funds – No pending proposals.
JPMorgan funds not yet scheduled
- Municipal Money Market Fund (JMAXX)
Putnam funds – No pending proposals.
See voting results here for 2 funds on 11-19-09.
T. Rowe Price funds – No pending proposals.
Proposals for 7 funds withdrawn.
No longer submitting proposals to T. Rowe Price due to their action.
Read the news here.
The World funds not yet scheduled
- Eastern European Equity (VEEEX)
TIAA-CREF funds – No pending proposals.
Proposals for 8 funds withdrawn on 3-26-09.
No longer submitting proposals to TIAA-CREF due to their action.
Read the news here.
Vanguard funds not yet scheduled.
- 500 Index Fund (VFIAX-VFINX)
- Capital Opportunities Fund (VHCOX)
- Developed Markets Index (VIDMX)
- Emerging Markets ETF (VWO)
- Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund (VEMAX)
- Energy ETF (VDE)
- Energy Fund (VGENX)
- Equity Income Fund (VEIPX)
- European Stock Index Fund (VEUSX-VEURX)
- Europe Pacific ETF (VEA)
- Extended Market Index Fund (VEXMX)
- FTSE All-World ex-US ETF (VEU)
- FTSE Social Index Fund (VFTSX)
- GNMA Fund (VFIJX-VFIIX)
- Growth Index Fund (VIGAX)
- Health Care Fund (VGHCX)
- Inflation-Protected Securities Fund (VIPSX)
- Institutional Index (VIIIX)
- Intermediate-Term Bond Index Fund (VBILX)
- Intermediate-Term Treasury Fund (VFIUX)
- International Explorer Fund (VINEX)
- International Growth Fund (VWIGX)
- International Value Fund (VTRIX)
- LifeStrategy Moderate Growth Fund (VSMGX)
- Long-Term Treasury Fund (VUSTX)
- Mid-Cap Index (VMCIX)
- Mid-Cap ETF (VO)
- Mid-Cap Value Index Fund (VMVIX)
- Morgan Growth Fund (VMRGX)
- Pacific Stock Index Fund (VPADX-VPACX)
- Precious Metals and Mining Fund (VGPMX)
- Prime Money Market Fund (VMMXX)
- REIT Index Fund (VGSIX)
- Short-Term Bond Index Fund (VBISX)
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Fund (VWSUX)
- Short-Term Treasury Fund (VFIRX-VFISX)
- Small Cap Growth Index Fund (VISGX)
- Small-Cap Index Fund (NAESX)
- Small-Cap Value Index Fund (VISVX)
- STAR Fund (VGSTX)
- Tax-Exempt Money Market Fund (VMSXX)
- Tax-Managed Growth and Income Fund (VTGLX)
- Tax-Managed Small-Cap Fund (VTMSX)
- Total Bond Market Index Fund (VBTLX-VBMFX)
- Total International Stock Index Fund (VGTSX)
- Total Stock Market ETF (VTI)
- Total Stock Market Index Fund (VTSAX-VTSMX)
- Value Index Fund (VVIAX)
- Variable Annuity Balanced
- Wellington Fund (VWELX)
- Windsor Fund (VWNDX)
- Windsor II Fund (VWNFX)
See voting results here for 30 funds on 7-2-09.